What started out as a simple Halloween costume dress-rehearsal....
turned into a full fledged knitwear photo shoot!
Starting from the top, you see a cute little red Gretel beret made for a cute little Red Hatter I know.
- Pattern -- Gretel by Ysolda
- Yarn -- Hill Country Yarns Merino Silk in Fire Red
- Size -- Slouchy (yes, that's a size!)
- Modifications -- Used a regular cast-on 2 X 2 ribbing instead of the tubular cast-on called for in the pattern and went up a needle size for both needle sizes (used 6's and 8's instead of 5's and 7's).
Next up are a pair of Fetching fingerless gloves shown with the Haruja Scarf I finished.
Cheerleader Daughter knows how to "work" the knitwear.
- Pattern -- Fetching by Cheryl Niamath
- Yarn -- Malabrigo Worsted Merino in Sealing Wax
- Size -- One size fits all
- Modifications -- added 4 extra rounds of stockinette stitch after the thumb and before the last cable, and could have added even more!
- Pattern -- Haruja Scarf by Tikru
- Yarn -- RYC CashCotton 4 ply in color 910
- Size -- At least 60" long (probably longer)
- Modifications -- none
Okay now, this is scary...